Monday, December 13, 2010

Final Blog book

I would drop twitter.  To me twitter was just a hassle at the end of the week.  Most of the time I wasn't able to come with a worthwhile question to ask you.  I think twitter would be best as an optional tool to answer questions anytime and not make it required each week.

Wet paint was a very useful tool and the only one that I could possibly see myself using in the near future with identification and decision making.  This web tool can provide valuable information if set up in the right manner.

GPS or land lay out features to pinpoint problems would prove to be beneficial and increase the intensity of pest management.  A broad overview of a farm would take the stress out of the usual scouting and might be able to provide better precision and accuracy.


Trachsel

No comments:

Post a Comment